• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Change backup destination error - Plesk 17.8

xdelios

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

I previously used a remote FTP to store my backups.
Now after I upgraded to 17.8 I installed the S3 backup extension and want to store backups on DO Spaces.

All good with my config on the extension it connects just fine.
The problem is when I try to change any of the scheduled backup settings such as the destination I get the following error.

Code:
Error: DB query failed: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'repository' cannot be null, query was: replace BackupsScheduled set `id`='1', `obj_id`='1', `obj_type`='server', `repository`=NULL, `last`='2018-03-22 01:46:33', `period`='86400', `full_backup_period`='0', `active`='true', `processed`='false', `prefix`='', `email`='[email protected]', `split_size`='0', `rotation`='3', `suspend`='false', `with_content`='true', `backup_time`='01:00:00', `backup_day`='0', `content_type`='backup_content_all_at_domain', `backupExcludeFilesId`='1', `backupExcludeLogs`='0', `remoteStorage`='s3-backup', `mssql_native_backup`='1'

Any ideas on how to fix that?

Regards

Hello, @xdelios
DB is ok, repository column should be specified.
How your Scheduled Backup Settings screen looks like? What repository option do you select?

Hello,

I attach an image of how the backup looks
I am trying to change the location and when I click save it has the error I posted.

screencapture-shared01-towerhost-gr-8443-admin-backup-schedule-2018-03-22-10_53_27.png

Looks like a bug.
As workaround select "Remote Storage" or "Both server storage and FTP storage" in the section "Store in".

I've created bug for this issue with internal id: PPP-35897. We will fix it in future updates/releases.
Thank you for reporting!

Back