• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Change default mailbox size

Odd Helge

New Pleskian
Morning.
I'm so sorry if this is asked before, searched the forum but couldn't find equal topic.
I use Onyx 17.8.11.
I wanted to change default mailbox size for one plan, so trough service provider view, I opened the service plan and changed the default mailbox size from 50mb to 200mb. I saved the setting and sync was done.

After this I opened one domain who use the updated plan, but still I couldn't increase one mailbox size above 50mb.

Is it something I'm missing?
Thanks for any hints

Helge

I would suggest you create +150Mb mailbox size plan add-on. Then select the needed subscription, click "Change Plan" button and add this add-on for this subscription. +150 mailbox size will be added.
It works fine for me, at least.

Hi
I tried the suggestion, but still not able to make mailboxes bigger then 50mb.

Maybe a dumb question but this is maybe related to the lock icon I see when I look at the domain I want to change under subscriptions?
If this is the case I will be grateful to know how to change this.

Helge

well if the domain is locked and you try to sync, usualy Plesk tells you exactly why the domain will not be unlocked/synced

Last edited:
I tried to use a +100 MB mailbox size service plan addon to expand mailbox storage for a specific subscription.
I created the addon for +100 MB mailbox size, and used 'change plan' for the subscription to add the addon. The subscription then reflected the addon was in effect for that subscription, but the mailbox sizes still did not increase. I resorted to customizing the service plan for that subscription and tweaking the mailbox size up. This results in a locked subscription though.
I researched using addons to expand mailbox sizes and found this related question. I'm not sure if it exactly applies to my situation.

Back