• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Change subscription setup date

DaveKay

Regular Pleskian
Is there a way to change a subscriptions setup date to ensure that the subscriptions can be synced to a hosting plan yet have the correct expiry date.

As I have moved a number of my clients hosting packages to my Plesk VPS, I need to ensure that they have a certain expiry date. I don't really want a number of hosting plans locked for sync to give them their own expiry date.

When they are synced to the hosting service plans, they have an expiry date of 1 year from the date I transferred them to the server, rather than the clients original expiry date.This of course is the expected result, but I need to customise without locking.

Is this information stored in the psa database?

Any help much appreciated Igor! :)

Dave

You should get a billing application like AWBS.com to manage the expiry dates for you ...

Yes, but most of my clients subscriptions are included with web design services that I offer. I manage most of the subscriptions on their behalf. I don't really have a reason to purchase a web host billing system as I don't really sell services to the public.

I handle the billing of my clients manually and require the ability to easily extend their subscriptions without spending more money!!

I really am surprised there is no way to do this with a "basic" implementation of Plesk 11.

Does anyone know of any open source billing systems that can be used for the purpose of "renewing" subscriptions as I shouldn't need to be editing the psa database to achieve this!

Back