• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Change subscription setup date

DaveKay

Regular Pleskian
Is there a way to change a subscriptions setup date to ensure that the subscriptions can be synced to a hosting plan yet have the correct expiry date.

As I have moved a number of my clients hosting packages to my Plesk VPS, I need to ensure that they have a certain expiry date. I don't really want a number of hosting plans locked for sync to give them their own expiry date.

When they are synced to the hosting service plans, they have an expiry date of 1 year from the date I transferred them to the server, rather than the clients original expiry date.This of course is the expected result, but I need to customise without locking.

Is this information stored in the psa database?

Any help much appreciated Igor! :)

Dave

You should get a billing application like AWBS.com to manage the expiry dates for you ...

Yes, but most of my clients subscriptions are included with web design services that I offer. I manage most of the subscriptions on their behalf. I don't really have a reason to purchase a web host billing system as I don't really sell services to the public.

I handle the billing of my clients manually and require the ability to easily extend their subscriptions without spending more money!!

I really am surprised there is no way to do this with a "basic" implementation of Plesk 11.

Does anyone know of any open source billing systems that can be used for the purpose of "renewing" subscriptions as I shouldn't need to be editing the psa database to achieve this!

Back