• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Change webmail url from webmail.domain.com to domain.com/webmail

LarsK

New Pleskian
Hi,

I would like to make the webmail accessible via domain.com/webmail. A lot of our customers have a simple SSL certificate (no added subdomains and no wildcard) which means I cannot secure webmail.domain.com. We also used to have the webmail accessible via domain.com/webmail on our directadmin servers, so a lot of our customers are used to this. I found some information about how to change the subdomain webmail name but not how to have the webmail accessible under the root domain name.

You have to use custom template, I think.
Create the directory for custom templates:

# mkdir -p /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/custom/webmail/

Copy the original template file webmail.php file to the created directory:

# cp -a /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/{default,custom}/webmail/webmail.php

and then you have to edit custom template /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/custom/webmail/webmail.php for your purpose.

You have to use custom template, I think.
Create the directory for custom templates:

# mkdir -p /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/custom/webmail/

Copy the original template file webmail.php file to the created directory:

# cp -a /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/{default,custom}/webmail/webmail.php

and then you have to edit custom template /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/custom/webmail/webmail.php for your purpose.
I tried this on:

Product version: Plesk Obsidian 18.0.38.3
OS version: Debian 10.10 x86_64
Build date: 2021/10/01 19:00

It did not work.. Is this still possible?

Back