1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Changing Password in Webmail / PopPassd 500 Error

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by mitchkill, May 10, 2005.

1. mitchkill

mitchkill Guest

Beenr unning into a problem with the Change Password function in IMP on Plesk 7.0.4. I put in the complete email address and supply the passwords requested and submit it. It then returns with an "Incorect Password" error. I telnetted to my PopPassD server and the converstation is as below:

Could the PopPassD.exe file be bad? Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

2. rsvsolutions

rsvsolutions Guest

I have this same problem, anyone got any ideas? I am using MailEnable Pro if that matters....

3. mitchkill

mitchkill Guest

Well, I never found a fix for this version of Plesk. However, when we upgraded to Plesk 7.5, the password changing in HORDE began to work. Sorry that I don't have a better answer for you!

4. darkon1365

darkon1365 Guest

I currently am working on this same issue on a Plesk 7.6.1 for Windows which has the same errors. Basically you can login with the correct password, but when you attempt to change the password you get invalid password error messages.