1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice

changing password

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by shantanu, Jan 5, 2006.

1. shantanu

shantanu Guest

Hi,
    I have Plesk 7.5 and many users are using Horde as webmail client. But nowhere I can find any icon to change password. What exactly is wrong with Plesk? I searched the forums but cannot find any concrete solution. Any help on this please?
    Thanks in advance.
    Shantanu

2. shantanu

shantanu Guest

Hello,
    The reply says that I have to use a control panel. But I want to do it with Horde. Any ideas on how do I do it within Horde.
    Shantanu

3. cyrus1u1

cyrus1u1 Guest

Whats your horde version?

I can change passwords in webmail..
    My Account -> Password
    (between "Notes" and "Options")

Oops:
    poppassd server: 500 Server error, password not changed

This certainly is being blocked from plesk..

4. shantanu

shantanu Guest

Hello,
    There is no such icon in my case. My gosh where is Plesk heading to? Chaning password is a basic requirement and Plesk doesn't come bundled with it in webmail.
    Shantanu

5. phoenixisp

phoenixisp Silver Pleskian

57%
    It works on all of my CentOS 4/Plesk7.5.4 boxes. In the updater section of the Plesk control panel, have you installed the "Additional Horde Components" and made sure your other packages are up to date?

6. poke

poke Guest

Yeah i think , Additional Horde Components, will help you. If you are using a dedicated server and have theupdater button...