• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Changing Service Plans not available for some subscriptions

timraines

Basic Pleskian
Hi there,

After migrating all our domains to Plesk 10.4.4 the resource limits/service plans were all set to "Custom" when I went to start linking subscriptions to the new Service Plans structure some of the subscriptions did show any Plans in the drop-down box on the Change Plan screen. Anyone know what would cause this?

Regards,

Can you please let us know exactly what plans are showing and not showing in the drop down box.If possible can you please put a print screen of the error here

Hi there,

Yeah sorry, I can post up some screen dumps; although I think I know a bit more about why this might be happening.

It seems that domains that are owned by the System Administrator Account will have the hosting plans available in the drop down box on the change screen, where as the same plans are not available when a reseller account is the owner of the domains, how do I specify that these plans are "globally" available or better than that available to particular reseller accounts? Or should I reassign these domains to the System Administator Account; because on the old server pre-migration we used to have a reseller account that all our customer domains were under, but the domain templates used to be globally available in the old system now there seems to be an issue with this.

Or do I just need to recreate the plans logged in as the reseller account?

Kind Regards,

Last edited:
Back