• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Check before release, MySQL Problem in installer on 7.5.3 to 7.5.4

S

stevenf

When i've upgraded this morning a 7.5.3 server to 7.5.4 (for try to fix another problem of non-generation of webalizer stats) at the end of the installation, the installer say "can connect to mysql on localhost" for do something.

Ok, i've been go try to start manualy the service but he doesn't wanted to start saying path are not correct.

In fact, my installation is on D:\Plesk and haved on my.ini set c:\prog....

With help of event manager i've fixed on the fly for finish the installation.

I've a lot of problem, like corruption of mailenable account file, statistics and other things. okay many things work, but not all, and a customer doesn't allow me to say "it's work at 98% it's already great no ?"

I start to be a bit tired , i've thinked to change our 20 hosting server that we manage manually for set on it plesk for automation, now ive forget the idea.

Anyway, if you encounter the problem you have the answer (didn't find it on the forum) it's a great product, but you need to test it more.

Best Regards

Same thing happen for BIND, i've changed path in every key in registry, now it's work.

Administration interface is quite faster than 7.5.3.

webmail don't work anymore
pop and smtp service don't work anymore
awstats unavailable
backup with web interface unavailable

1 upgrade, 1 day of fix, it's rox !!! .:cool:

Back