• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question Chrooted php dont include all modules !?!?

SpAcEDeViL

Basic Pleskian
Hy,

i use the install instruction for chrooted php, but its "bullshit".
https://support.plesk.com/hc/de/art...hroot-Shellumgebung-neue-Programme-hinzufügen

My installed Version on Server is:
Code:
PHP 5.6.31 (cli) (built: Jul  7 2017 10:54:32)
Copyright (c) 1997-2016 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.6.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2016 Zend Technologies
    with the ionCube PHP Loader (enabled) + Intrusion Protection from ioncube24.com (unconfigured) v6.0.7, Copyright (c) 2002-2016, by ionCube Ltd.
    with Zend OPcache v7.0.6-dev, Copyright (c) 1999-2016, by Zend Technologies

But chrooted output is:
Code:
PHP 5.6.31 (cli) (built: Jul  7 2017 10:54:32)
Copyright (c) 1997-2016 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.6.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2016 Zend Technologies

Also, all modules where ignored. In the chrooted folder, i have all the files, also ioncube*.so or opcache*.so

The problem is, i will not give the webuser the hole info about the system, when they use "bin/bash".
With bin/bash the user can see all folders in the system include another domains... thats ****...
But only "bin/bash" works correct.

How can i fix that problem??

Hello,

i copy now all the files from /opt/plesk/php/5.6 folder in the chroot folder.

eg.
Code:
mkdir /var/www/vhosts/chroot/opt/plesk/php/5.6

Code:
cp -a /opt/plesk/php/5.6/ /var/www/vhosts/chroot/opt/plesk/php/5.6/

and
Code:
./chroot_update.sh --apply all

Now it works.

Last edited:
Now the mysql connection dont work...

why you make this "chrooted" access so?
And why you dont have a auto install script to make chrooted access compatible for the users to run php scripts

Back