1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

client account

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by belinda, May 17, 2005.

1. belinda

belinda Guest

My question is for the ISPs that are using Plesk to provide a control panel to their customers:

Have you created 1 client account for your company and add all of your customers(domains) under that client?

OR

Have you created a client and a domain per your customer?

We will set the Plesk environment for our customers soon, so I was wondering which option would be better for troubleshooting, etc...

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences with me.

Regards,

2. phoenixisp

phoenixisp Silver Pleskian

57%
    It depends on how you're doing business. For single domain shared hosting I use the 'company' client and add these customers and their domains there.

But if you want to allow reselling, create the new client. That will enable him/her to have his customers and their domains under him/her.

3. alex042

alex042 Guest

Like phoenixisp said. :)