• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Clone Plans

S

Sambonim

Hello,
- It will be nice if the developers implement the clone plans option.
- Show all the templates on the templates sections, put a notification telling "Only on Ilimited version" , on this way if the customer knows that if we wants that template he must to upgrade the plan.

Thank you.

Feature request concerning plan clones already exists for future Sitebuilder versions. As for your second request, could you please give here some more details? As I understand you wish to list ALL templates on Design step for Sitebuilder users but have ability to gray out some of them with note "Available only in unlimited plan" or something like this, so users should have ability to see which benefits they can get if they upgrade to more better plan. Did I undersand it correctly?

Correct, the idea it's to show the difference between the plans, if possible apply this idea to the modules area to.

Thanks.

Thank you for confirmation. I have passed this request to developers. It could be done as in Plesk CP - show/not show grayed out items for clients. It should be managed by administrator.

Back