• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Cloudflare DNS not listing all domains despite Plesk article

TH-pleskuser

New Pleskian
See this guide:

When I edit my panel.ini and restart plesk, nothing changes, the Admin can still only see their very own subscription. Anybody else come across this? OS is Ubuntu 20.04 with latest Plesk Obsidian, Version 18.0.56
Cheers!

Could you please describe this in more detail? For example, what do you mean by that the admin can only see their own subscription? Where? How can this be reproduced?

I was referring to this section as this is the problem I'm trying to solve (below in red):

Showing all domains on a Plesk server to the Plesk administrator​

• By default, Plesk filters domains on a server so that the Plesk administator can see only their domains.
  • To show all domains that exist on the server, add the following lines to the panel.ini file:
[ext-cloudflaredns]
adminDomainFilters = 1

Do I understand correctly that the question refers to a page shown inside the extension? Or is it related to the domains that are shown under the "Domains" or "Subscriptions" menu? In that case the extension filter would not be relevant. Just to make sure we're on the same page.

I have the same problem. There are several domains that do not show up under the Cloudfare DNS extension.

Do the domains exist in Cloudflare? Can you create them there and import them into the extension/Plesk?

Yes, I did create the domains in Cloudfare... still, they don't show up in the extension so there's no way to "import" anything.

Is the situation that the domains exist in Plesk and in Cloudflare, but still you cannot sync them? Or do these domains not exist in Plesk DNS?

Yes. The domains exist in both Plesk as well as Cloudfare.
This (awful) screenshot should give you an idea of the problem...

Attachments

• Untitled-1.png
    Untitled-1.png
    340 KB · Views: 3
I'll ask an expert from staff whether this can be clarified through the forum or if it needs a support ticket. I am not sure what causes the behavior.

@morphx, could you please check whether this line exists in your /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/panel.ini file?
Code:
[ext-cloudflaredns]
adminDomainFilters = 1
If not, could you please add them and then check again, whether all domains are shown?

Yes, please just add the two lines from the above code snippet. No restart of services required.

Back