• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

[CloudLinux7 + Plesk12]

vincenzo.t

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

actually Plesk support CentOS7, but when also support CloudLinux7?

Have you an ETA time? For example into 12.1 release you will support CloudLinux7 ?

Regards

Hello, but I think that Plesk will support this operation system or you think to not continue to support cloudlinux?
Regards

As far as I know we will continue support of CloudLinux.

It will be very great to have news about the future date of plesk support CL7, this is not beta OS yet...
We are working on support CL7 in scope of user story PPP-14977 but at the moment I have no any ETA when it will be completely supported.

Tell me, please, can we now deploy a server on such a scheme:
Centos 7 -> Plesk 12.0 -> CL 7?
Everything will be alright?
Or should wait for compatibility with CL 7?

Thanks, IgorG.
Could you give a rough information on the timing of the implementation of compatibility?

Sorry, but I have no any ETA. But 12.1 is expected later this year. Autumn maybe. More precise information will be available closer to the release date.

Sorry, but I have no any ETA. But 12.1 is expected later this year. Autumn maybe. More precise information will be available closer to the release date.
Ok, I understand you.
Tell me, please, if we are going to use a test version, then if we can go easy on the version 12.1 release version autumn?

Ok, I understand you.
Tell me, please, if we are going to use a test version, then if we can go easy on the version 12.1 release version autumn?
We do not recommend to use preview version in production. I suggest you just wait official release.

Back