• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

ColdFusion Integration with Plesk

E

edgarfebres

I was able to install ColdFusion on a RHES 4.0 server without a problem. But I can't seem to be able to integrate it with Plesk. There is no documentation that helps on the backend of the integration or how you should install coldfusion to allow it to integrate properly with plesk.

Everytime I hit a page with a coldfusion file it returns saying that it could not find the file.

Has anybody been able to integrate ColdFusion with Plesk on a RedHat system?

:(

In the same boat

Yeah this kinda sucks. The documentation, what little there is, is no help. Coldfusion installs on RHES with a few non fatal errors. When you try to configure Coldfusion settings in Plesk the problems start. I tries everything from unzipping the .war file in /opt/coldfusionmx7 to chaning permissions to ...god know what else. I don't know if its a Coldfusion problem or a Plesk issue. But I kept getting the old CF failed to initialize error. You would think they would have better support for this.

Back