• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question DNS Integration for Cloudflare

DataPacket

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Linux & Windows Servers
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.56 Update #1
Hello, I recently installed the DNS Integration for Cloudflare extension. After going through the provided documentation at DNS Integration for Cloudflare®, it was my understanding that there would be certain user-level options available, specifically the ability to enable and disable the Cloudflare proxy.

However, upon checking the user panel, I'm unable to locate any such options related to this extension. Did I perhaps miss a configuration step during the installation, or are these features available elsewhere within Plesk?

Any guidance or directions to properly configure and manage this extension from the user perspective would be highly appreciated.

Ty ~Brian

You cannot control your Cloudflare account settings with the extension. The purpose of the extension is to sync the DNS entries between your Cloudflare account and your Plesk DNS.

It appears as if it's meant for just a web admin and not for hosting providers & users, can you clarify if that is true?

Back