• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

ColdFusion

bdee1

Basic Pleskian
i just got a windows 2003 server with plesk 6.5 from serverbeach. I installed ColdFusion and during installation told i had IIS running (not apache)...

later i saw somewhere that it looked liek apache was runnign on my system too. do i need to tell coldfusion that i have apache too?

if so, when it asks me where the webroot is for apache - where do i point it?

I don't think your supposed to use the apache server for anything besides serving you the admin pages. But who knows? ;)

thats what i originally thought too but when i installed coldfusion for IIS and pointed it to C:\Inetpub\vhosts, it does not seem to work. i even went into IIS and manually added index.cfm ad the default document and my server just does not seem to read .cfm pages at all.

i am assuming i am goign to the correct place to view my pages - http://www.myserver.com/domain.com_non_ssl/

is that correct?

the must be something that i am missing during CF install.

Hi,

Please try to add .cfm extension in application mappings and documents in IIS. Restart IIS and check.

Regards,

Bright:)

well i added index.cfm to documents - how do i go about adding .cfm to application mappings?

its really weird because usually if a cfm file is opened with out having CF server installed, the browser tried to interpret the HTML portions and you will see a broken version of the page....

but whats weird is that it is saying the page is not found. i know it is there and i know its in the right directory becaue i can access a .swf file in the same folder.

Configure it under "Websites" and have your Plesk patched up2date and it will automatically configure for all sites.

Back