1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

COM Error 80070003

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by Davo, Feb 20, 2005.

1. Davo

Davo Guest

Did an upgrade from 7.0.2 to 7.5.0 and had no end of problems. I Fixed most but now have this annoying error occurring when doing most operations on the server.

For instance trying to view a sub domain I get the message:

C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\subdomains\subdom_ctrl.php:31 psaerror(string "Unable to create SubDomainManager object: Unable to create SubDomainPerformance object: WebServerManager::getSubDomainPerformance() failed: Can't manage web performance: COM Error 80070003 (The system cannot find the path specified.) at reload")

Anyone had this problem and fixed it????

None of these problems happen with a straight install of 7.5.0 and a restore of Clients/Domain ... which is what I think I might have to do.

2. torwill

torwill Basic Pleskian

57%
    I installed 7.5.1 on a fresh windows 2003 server, restore clients/domains (backup from 7.0.3), and having the same problem. is there a fix for this?

3. Davo

Davo Guest

I didn't come across one. You might have to try the fresh install again? Though it is unlikely it will fix you problem.