• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

COM Error 80070003

D

Davo

Did an upgrade from 7.0.2 to 7.5.0 and had no end of problems. I Fixed most but now have this annoying error occurring when doing most operations on the server.

For instance trying to view a sub domain I get the message:

C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\subdomains\subdom_ctrl.php:31 psaerror(string "Unable to create SubDomainManager object: Unable to create SubDomainPerformance object: WebServerManager::getSubDomainPerformance() failed: Can't manage web performance: COM Error 80070003 (The system cannot find the path specified.) at reload")

Anyone had this problem and fixed it????

None of these problems happen with a straight install of 7.5.0 and a restore of Clients/Domain ... which is what I think I might have to do.

I installed 7.5.1 on a fresh windows 2003 server, restore clients/domains (backup from 7.0.3), and having the same problem. is there a fix for this?

I didn't come across one. You might have to try the fresh install again? Though it is unlikely it will fix you problem.

Back