• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Composer uses the wrong folder to find composer.json

Johannes Kingma

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
3.10.0-962.3.2.lve1.5.83.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Thu Nov 23 15:58:18 UTC 2023 x86_64
Plesk version and microupdate number
Version page is not available to me
The composer.json file is search at a wrong (non existiant) location. There used to be a staging version but no longer. How can I permanently set the proper folder:
App folder /domains/plc/materialverleih.example.com
Composer searched at /domains/plc/dev.materialverleich.example.com

Where is this stored/cached?

1712059795676.png

I have the same question...
I manual installed 2 libraries but composer find only one. I need to delete the first one but composer still have the location in cache. I need to reinstall composer and do the initial search again and composer finds the second library. We need a "search" button to let composer do a new initial search and composer should find all libraries, not stoping the search after finding the first.

I have the same question...
I manual installed 2 libraries but composer find only one. I need to delete the first one but composer still have the location in cache. I need to reinstall composer and do the initial search again and composer finds the second library. We need a "search" button to let composer do a new initial search and composer should find all libraries, not stoping the search after finding the first.
Our hoster hat to manually update this in the database..

Back