• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question Composer uses the wrong folder to find composer.json

Johannes Kingma

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
3.10.0-962.3.2.lve1.5.83.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Thu Nov 23 15:58:18 UTC 2023 x86_64
Plesk version and microupdate number
Version page is not available to me
The composer.json file is search at a wrong (non existiant) location. There used to be a staging version but no longer. How can I permanently set the proper folder:
App folder /domains/plc/materialverleih.example.com
Composer searched at /domains/plc/dev.materialverleich.example.com

Where is this stored/cached?

1712059795676.png

I have the same question...
I manual installed 2 libraries but composer find only one. I need to delete the first one but composer still have the location in cache. I need to reinstall composer and do the initial search again and composer finds the second library. We need a "search" button to let composer do a new initial search and composer should find all libraries, not stoping the search after finding the first.

I have the same question...
I manual installed 2 libraries but composer find only one. I need to delete the first one but composer still have the location in cache. I need to reinstall composer and do the initial search again and composer finds the second library. We need a "search" button to let composer do a new initial search and composer should find all libraries, not stoping the search after finding the first.
Our hoster hat to manually update this in the database..

Back