• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Configure drweb

Can someone send me this update. My DRWEB is not working.

Thanks,

I'd also like an update. Does the auto-update feature not cover things?

Drweb update

Here is the update what we received from SW-Soft. It works fine for us.

Their e-mail:

Dear Sir/Madam

The DrWeb problem has been fixed. To fix it, please, use the .exe attached.
If this doesn`t help, please, tell us, we`ll send you a rool-back for
DrWeb patch.

Attache file function does not work?

Sorry, I attached the patch but I cannot see it....

I need the update to Dr. Web. its killing my server. All my clients are dealing with downloading viruses.........

any help out there?

We have the patch, it was emailed to us by tech support. I would recommend emailing them and requesting it. We have not applied the patch yet, we are waiting till a maintenance window this friday. If you are unable to get it from tech support I will be happy to email you a copy.

M.

thanks man. do you know if anyone else got the patch and has it installed and working correctly?

Hello,

Could send the file or link so that we can accomplish the correction also?

Thank´s

sysber

You can apply to SWsoft to recieve patch, No link available because this patch designed special for SWsoft Inc., Plesk

John S.G.

DrWeb still not working.

I know that people have gotten the drweb issue resolved. I still have not. I currently have one of my servers hosted at ev1server... and I have been going back and forth with them waiting for Plesk to get back to them with a solution to the issue

my issue now is that when i turn on drweb no email services work.... emails coming into the server gets rejected and wont go into a folder saying access denied ... which bounces back to the sender ......and also webmail gives an error when trying to send an email "There was an error sending your message: unable to send data"

so i have turned off dr web again..... and because we aren’t stopping viruses our clients have them popping up every time they download their emails.

ev1servers sent me a message that plesk has responded with a cure.....

"Plesk has replied with the following:

Try running the following as root in ssh

/opt/drweb/update/update.pl

Execute it twice, as it is a procedure suggested by DrWeb support team

Please reply and let us know if this fixes your issue."

*****Well the problem wasn’t resolved by doing that. Does anyone have a suggestion on this........? I am still waiting for a response from Plesk……. Its been days…..

Please let me know.

Eric

We installed the patch that was supplied from Sw Soft. Appears to have resolved our issues.

I would highly suggest that anyone who is having this issue contact Sw Soft for the patch.

If someone needs it directly please private message me, or post an email to send it to in the thread.

M. Young
www.pinstripeco.com

I think it will be better to apply to SWsoft Inc., to recieve patch

John S.G.

Back