• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Connect with a domain name

Looks like sudo is not correctly configured on your server. In this case, you have to login to the server as root account. Prompt in the command line will be # instead of $ after that.
Could you suggest how I login to the server as root account.

You have to learn basic Linux knowledge first.
I suggest you contact Plesk Support Team if you are not familiar with Linux administration.

I can now access root panel. Apparently this command was run:

mysql> UPDATE IP_Addresses SET main='true' WHERE ip_address='3.109.31.170';

But when I try to remove the other IP address with this command: UPDATE IP_Addresses SET main='false' WHERE ip_address='172.26.3.52';, I get Command Not Found.

Also, I tried to remove from the Plesk admin panel in Tools and Settings. Getting this message: Error: Cannot remove the IP address 172.26.3.52 because it is the primary IP address of a network interface.

There are three websites (which I think denote network interface/Applications): All the three have IP address as 3.109.31.170 (https://www.canva.com/design/DAE1CB...nshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=sharebutton)

Kindly guide what to do next.

Back