• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Connection reset by peer: AH01075 when using plesk API to register domain on the same server

fdehghani23

New Pleskian
Hi,
I have a problem with using plesk rset api to register a domain.

I got this error when I try to execute the code from the same server that's running Plesk on.

(104)Connection reset by peer: AH01075

After searching a lot about the issue I found this and I think that it's correct because I tried to register a domain on another server with the same code and it was successfull

"To be honest, I think this might be an issue related to Plesk itself. Because, as far as I can see, this issue only happens when you execute the code from the same server you're running Plesk on. I suspect I has something to do with the fact that php-fpm restarts when you add a new domain. Hence the 503 error, and thats also why this issue doesn't happen when you run the code from a remote/local machine.

Not necessarily a bug, but I would say it is certainly undesirable behaviour. I am also not sure if there is a solution to this issue."

Hi,
I have a problem with using plesk rset api to register a domain.

I got this error when I try to execute the code from the same server that's running Plesk on.

(104)Connection reset by peer: AH01075

After searching a lot about the issue I found this and I think that it's correct because I tried to register a domain on another server with the same code and it was successfull

"To be honest, I think this might be an issue related to Plesk itself. Because, as far as I can see, this issue only happens when you execute the code from the same server you're running Plesk on. I suspect I has something to do with the fact that php-fpm restarts when you add a new domain. Hence the 503 error, and thats also why this issue doesn't happen when you run the code from a remote/local machine.

Not necessarily a bug, but I would say it is certainly undesirable behaviour. I am also not sure if there is a solution to this issue."
did you ever figure this out as I believe I have the same problem?

Back