• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Constantly wrong disk usage for most domains

andreios

Regular Pleskian
For example
User A with domaina.com uses at least 12GB - shown in Plesk as 3GB
User B with domainb.com uses 600Gb with his nextcloud - shown in Plesk as 8MB

I tried this but doesn't help much.
Code:
/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics --calculate-one --domain-name=<domain_name>

Domain A uses Wordpress with a big site which consist of 12GB also there is an backup from wordpress toolkit or so. so when I do du -sh on his domain folder in /var/www/vhosts I get:
32G
Plesk says 33021.2 MB
Domain A has it's own subscription so there is just one domain in this subscription.

Domain B is part of another subscription with multiple domains. du -sh says 667G
Plesk says 8MB.

Domain B is part of another subscription with multiple domains. du -sh says 667G
Plesk says 8MB.
I see. Where does Plesk show 8MB? Can you show a screen capture?

Domain A uses Wordpress with a big site which consist of 12GB also there is an backup from wordpress toolkit or so. so when I do du -sh on his domain folder in /var/www/vhosts I get:
32G
Plesk says 33021.2 MB
Domain A has it's own subscription so there is just one domain in this subscription.
Thats pretty accurate than right? Or am I missing something :)

Tools & Settings > Server > Server Settings
What has been set in "Include in the disk space usage calculation"?

1622199708607.png
@Rasp well you are right with Domain B, It seem to have changed after using the /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics tool and I overlooked it.
But Domain A is still unexplained to me.

@Rasp well you are right with Domain B, It seem to have changed after using the /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics tool and I overlooked it.
But Domain A is still unexplained to me.

If for domain A du -sh on the directory /var/www/vhosts/domainA.com shows 32G and Plesk notes 33021.2 MB diskspace (which is 32.2GB) than that is pretty close right?

Back