• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Constantly wrong disk usage for most domains

andreios

Regular Pleskian
For example
User A with domaina.com uses at least 12GB - shown in Plesk as 3GB
User B with domainb.com uses 600Gb with his nextcloud - shown in Plesk as 8MB

I tried this but doesn't help much.
Code:
/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics --calculate-one --domain-name=<domain_name>

Domain A uses Wordpress with a big site which consist of 12GB also there is an backup from wordpress toolkit or so. so when I do du -sh on his domain folder in /var/www/vhosts I get:
32G
Plesk says 33021.2 MB
Domain A has it's own subscription so there is just one domain in this subscription.

Domain B is part of another subscription with multiple domains. du -sh says 667G
Plesk says 8MB.

Domain B is part of another subscription with multiple domains. du -sh says 667G
Plesk says 8MB.
I see. Where does Plesk show 8MB? Can you show a screen capture?

Domain A uses Wordpress with a big site which consist of 12GB also there is an backup from wordpress toolkit or so. so when I do du -sh on his domain folder in /var/www/vhosts I get:
32G
Plesk says 33021.2 MB
Domain A has it's own subscription so there is just one domain in this subscription.
Thats pretty accurate than right? Or am I missing something :)

Tools & Settings > Server > Server Settings
What has been set in "Include in the disk space usage calculation"?

1622199708607.png
@Rasp well you are right with Domain B, It seem to have changed after using the /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics tool and I overlooked it.
But Domain A is still unexplained to me.

@Rasp well you are right with Domain B, It seem to have changed after using the /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics tool and I overlooked it.
But Domain A is still unexplained to me.

If for domain A du -sh on the directory /var/www/vhosts/domainA.com shows 32G and Plesk notes 33021.2 MB diskspace (which is 32.2GB) than that is pretty close right?

Back