• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Control Panel Themes - Plesk vs. Virtuozzo

M

mirage

So, just wondering - my hosting outfit uses Virtuozzo for it's containers and then offers Plesk as the CP option.

When I first started - there were XP themes. Then Plesk added more.

I'm liking the Vista Theme but there seems to be a discrepancy with the left frame when I log in as the superuser:

The left frame by default always shows the XP Blue theme, unless I choose an XP theme. The right hand side will show the correct theme. This only seems to affect the superuser login and while it's really no 'big deal', I'm wondering if theres a way to complete the UI experience.

When logging into Virtuozzo I can see that I only have the XP options for UI customization. So I'm thinking that this is why the root login for Plesk behaves different.

Are there some files I can copy around to make the Vista Theme available in Virtuozzo as well?

Attached some screenshots showing the differences between a superuser and client login.

Thanks for any info.
J

Attachments

• root.jpg
    root.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 10
  • client.jpg
    client.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 10
Back