• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Convict nameserver files to PLESK

Raba

New Pleskian
Hello,

I want to convict an external nameserver to plesk. The zonefile has a length of several thousand lines. So I can not enter the resource records via the mask in Plesk.

I've heard that I can not just put the zone file into the file system of Linux. I have to read the records into the psa database and then run a program. But I can not this on the internet anymore.

Can someone help me how to go about it? Where can I read?

I've just checked: I have two databases: psa and psa2. which is the right database?

Thanks
Ralph

You should only have psa. You may have duplicated it at some point. psa2 is not part of a Plesk installation.

You should only have psa. You may have duplicated it at some point. psa2 is not part of a Plesk installation.

Yes, that was certainly a mistake of mine. I've probably used psa2 for testing some time ago.

But now again to my first question. I have found an answer in the meantime in

DNS

There is how to copy individual records into the zonefile, so that the records are also visible in PLESK.

First (example)
mysql> insert into dns_rec (values, 2, 'A', 'ws02.domain01.tst.', '192.168.1.185');

and then
/ usr / local / psa / admin / sbin / dnsmng --update <domain_name>

and in PLESK switch between master mode and slave mode so that the serial field is increased.

I have not tried it yet. I hope it works.

Back