• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Costum jpg-Header is converted to 256 colors

M

MargitW

I would like to add a custom header image into my template. It is a jpg image. The upload works, but the image will appear as 256-color image. If I let the browser display the image properties, is as
www.domain.de/images/header.jpg?template=xww-18&colorScheme=gray&header=&button=buttons1 and "GIF-Grafik". As a test I saved and uploaded the original header image and obtained the same result - a useless Header image with only 256 colors. Is this a bug?

This effect occurs even in the demo version of Site Builder to http://www.parallels.com/products/sitebuilder/demo/

I am a reseller, so I can not configure SiteBuilder. At the moment only I can override the header image after publishing. But then I have to do that after every publishing. This is not so good. Is there a solution?

Thank you!

Hi,

If it in the demo then I wouldnt know a work around except what you are doing. Are you loosing quality or something when you upload. As the link you provided doesnt work. Other option but which I dont know much about is to create your own template using the SDK so that way it would be there all the time.

Hi blazesoft,

thank you for your answer. I asked my hoster. He has resolved the issue with the support of Parallels. It was a mistake in the Sitebuilder.

Back