• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Could not issue/renew Let`s Encrypt certificates from disabled SSL domains

brother4

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

I have created some web projects / domains that currently do not point from the DNS to the new web server. Therefore I have not yet manually activated SSL regarding Let's encrypt. But now I still receive regular messages: Could not issue/renew Let`s Encrypt certificates. My last change on the server was the activation of http/2 with nginx.

Is it possible to prevent attempts to activate SSL for these domains? However, some already use Let's encrypt. But so far I thought I had to initiate this manually.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Plesk gave me a tip:

It's probably related to "SSL it", which can be selected from additional services of the subscription or service package. I assumed that the option applies generally to the provision of Let's encrypt and not that SSL certificates are automatically retrieved.

Back