• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Could not issue/renew Let`s Encrypt certificates - no subcriptions / service plans in pro version

Kurt Ludikovsky

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 11.7
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian v18.0.52_build1800230516.12 os_Debian 11.0
I get this failure reports per mail, as already indicated by others, found this problem report and resolution.

My Problem now is not the message, but it's the resolution:

I can't find the subscriptions / services plans in my menu any more in my standard user.
When I switched from my standard plesk user to the root user, it showed the two topics in the menu.
Then the popup for the new theme was shown, which a clicked (my fault :-( ) and the two topics are gone again.

So how can I get those two topics returned so that I can perfomr the settings as reported inthe solution.

Service plans are only visible to "admin" or additional administrators, but not when you are logged in as the subscriber.

You can check it by opening the login page and entering "admin" as a username. If you are logged in as "admin" and still cannot see the service plan menu, maybe "Restricted Mode" is on and hides some items?

Back