• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Could not publish site and encoding problems

M

melkorbg

Hello!

I'm having the following problems. First, one of our customers is trying to publish his site, but some modules fail to publish and the content of the site is missing. The error messages are the following:
The site has been published with errors.
Cannot execute a query to SQLite database. Click here for details

1 The specified site location has been checked. Publishing is available.
2 Cannot execute a query to SQLite database.
3 The data of 'Image Gallery' module (id is 'gjnf9cy17pu') has not been published.
4 The data of 'Blog' module (id is '1d3h0hgt26n') has been successfully published.
5 The data of 'Guestbook' module (id is '72uu0ol3ft6') has been successfully published.
6 The data of 'Image Gallery' module (id is 'rdwi2jmjzt3') has not been published.
7 The data of 'Image Gallery' module (id is 'rujquj0vum3') has not been published.
8 The data of 'Statistics' module (id is '382mpckkl6p') has been successfully published.
9 The data of 'Image Gallery' module (id is 'h9xgltcifb8') has been successfully published.
10 The modules data have been updated with errors.
We try to republish the whole site, but with no luck.

The second problem is with encodings. We have the SQLite compiled with UTF8 support, but our customers still can't publish their sites on language other than English. Every attempt to publish non-english characters lead to displaying the characters as question marks.

I'm kind a new with SiteBuilder, so any help on these two questions are appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

The error means that Sitebuilder is unable to communicate with SQLite database of site's modules configuration.
Please verify that the database exists, it has correct permissions and ownership.
The database is locates at /data/storage/sb_modules.php with regard to publishing location, it is owned by apache user and have permissions 777, as well as directory /data/storage itself.

In regards to the second issue, are there any errors occurred during site publishing?

The error means that Sitebuilder is unable to communicate with SQLite database of site's modules configuration.
Please verify that the database exists, it has correct permissions and ownership.
The database is locates at /data/storage/sb_modules.php with regard to publishing location, it is owned by apache user and have permissions 777, as well as directory /data/storage itself.
The directory and the database exists. The permissions are 777, and the owner is the user. This wasn't a problem until a few days ago, and that's why I'm seeking help here.

In regards to the second issue, are there any errors occurred during site publishing?
No errors are occurred during the site publishing, but after the publishing the characters looks like question marks.

The directory and the database exists. The permissions are 777, and the owner is the user. This wasn't a problem until a few days ago, and that's why I'm seeking help here.

In this case I recommend you to contract Parallels support team and provide them with SSH login credentials to the server for closer investigation, support team is available at http://www.parallels.com/en/support/sitebuilder/

No errors are occurred during the site publishing, but after the publishing the characters looks like question marks.

Does the site uses some modules or probably mysql databases? I guess it is better for support team to look into the issue also..

Back