• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Counter-Strike module not working

erhnam

Basic Pleskian
Today I tried installing plesk with the Counter-Strike game module. After installing and installing the right key's I went to the Module management sections. I selected the Counter-Strike module and passed through the questions. After creating a new steam username and password the next page imediately loads with all the selected options as Completed. Pressing 'OK' brings me back to the previous menu. Right now I'm holding stuck.. Anyone can tell me how to fix this?

Hi,

which Plesk version do you use? And which Linux distribution?

Actually on the next page you should be able to select which game(s) you want to install ... at least on my installation.

Regards,

Pink

ok so an update to this...if only because I hate unfinished threads....

The problem is that it's not creating the account properly. At least it was in my case, clicking on completed actually showed that. This is a problem they should probably fix, but in the mean time the work around is to just download the steam updater tool yourself, manually create an account, and then configure this to use that account.

Sorry to go off topic, but this still regards CS Module. Ever since my upgrade from 7.5.1 --> 7.5.2 CS does NOT work anymore. Here is the error message I get in the CP:

Unable to query: Unknown column 'begin_period_date' in 'field list'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:177 psaerror(string "Unable to query: Unknown column 'begin_period_date' in 'field list'")
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/cs-gs/ServersList.php:49 db_query(string "SELECT id, game, name, ip_address, port, max_players, if(@fromdate <= begin_period_date, period_traffic, 0) FROM module_cs_gs_servers;")
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.cList.php3:77 serverslist->fetchserverslist()
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.cList.php3:96 serverslist->fetchlist()
4: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/modules/cs-gs/servers.php:158 serverslist->init()

It worked great before the upgrade. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,
poke

Not at all! I don't care too much about the CS module, but would like to get my money's worth.

Thanks,
poke

Back