E

emsol

When installing I get...

httpd is needed by Sitebuilder-2.1.0-fc3.build050915.20.i386
php >= 4.3 is needed by Sitebuilder-2.1.0-fc3.build050915.20.i386
php-domxml is needed by Sitebuilder-2.1.0-fc3.build050915.20.i386
php-gd is needed by Sitebuilder-2.1.0-fc3.build050915.20.i386
php-mysql is needed by Sitebuilder-2.1.0-fc3.build050915.20.i386

If I install these rpms, wont this screw up my cpanel httpd and php config ?

I'm running httpd, php 4.3.11 with GD and php - mysql from the cpanel build - so why does the install ask for these rpms ? Can I drop the rpms into the installation folder ? I dont want to screw up the server, its working fine.

Thanks Matt.

My problem is with httpd. I dont want to re-install Apache from an RPM as this woud screw up the existing config.

Cpanel relies on the installation of Apache and PHP from source.

Why is the installer asking for this RPM ? Must be a bug ?

Because Cpanel doesn't install those packages with RPM, the SiteBuilder RPM doesn't see them.

The links I sent you tell you how to get around it (without screwing your httpd)

Hi Matt, thanks again, although I dont see any mention of getting around this httpd issue in either of those posts. Neither of them show that httpd is a dependency, only php-domxml etc.

Maybe I've not interpreted the information correctly but it looks to me like the depencies have to be resolved before installing the main sitebuilder rpms.

Could you possibly point out to me what I need to do ?

Many thanks.

Also, make sure that you have all the following php extensions. Not all are mentioned in the sw-soft documentation :confused:

• Curl
  • Dom XSLT
  • GD
  • Iconv
  • Sablot XSLT
  • XML RPC
  • Freetype Support
  • Zip

I have these included as part of my cpanel apache / php build however, When i go to sitebuilder.mydomain.com I'm getting the following...

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: sb_getxslt() in /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/common_new.php on line 268

I have included a php.ini file in my htdocs and install folders with the following...

auto_prepend_file = /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/autoprp.php
auto_append_file = /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/autoapp.php
include_path = .:/usr/local/sitebuilder/include/:
extension = "/usr/lib/php4/gpgext.so"
extension = "/usr/lib/php4/domxml.so"
extension = "/usr/lib/php4/xslt.so"
extension = "/usr/lib/php4/zip.so"
extension = "/usr/lib/php4/sitebuilder.so"
zend_extension="/usr/local/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_4.3.so

Because I'm using phpsuexec.

I've noticed that usr/lib/php4/xslt.so does not exist. Neither does usr/lib/php4/gpgext.so

phpinfo...

./configure' '--prefix=/usr' '--with-xml' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-calendar' '--with-curl' '--with-dom' '--with-dom-xslt' '--with-dom-exslt' '--enable-ftp' '--with-gd' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--with-xpm-dir=/usr/X11R6' '--with-iconv' '--with-imap' '--with-imap-ssl' '--with-kerberos' '--enable-mbstring' '--enable-mbstr-enc-trans' '--enable-mbregex' '--with-mcrypt' '--with-mhash' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--with-mysql=/usr' '--with-openssl' '--enable-discard-path' '--with-pear' '--enable-xslt' '--with-xslt-sablot' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-track-vars' '--with-ttf' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--enable-versioning' '--with-xmlrpc' '--with-zip' '--with-zlib'

domxml

DOM/XML enabled
DOM/XML API Version 20020815
libxml Version 20616
HTML Support enabled
XPath Support enabled
XPointer Support enabled
DOM/XSLT enabled
libxslt Version 1.1.11
libxslt compiled against libxml Version 2.6.14
DOM/EXSLT enabled
libexslt Version 1.1.8

Error log produces....

PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20020429//usr/lib/php4/gpgext.so' - /usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20020429//usr/lib/php4/gpgext.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20020429//usr/lib/php4/domxml.so' - /usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20020429//usr/lib/php4/domxml.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20020429//usr/lib/php4/xslt.so' - /usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20020429//usr/lib/php4/xslt.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20020429//usr/lib/php4/zip.so' - /usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20020429//usr/lib/php4/zip.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20020429//usr/lib/php4/sitebuilder.so' - /usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20020429//usr/lib/php4/sitebuilder.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

The extensions_dir in php.ini is set to ./ and this server doesnt have a '/usr/lib/php/extensions/ directory !

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: sb_getxslt() in /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/common_new.php on line 268

I got this when I upgraded to SB 2.1, and fixed it by -
1. Ensure that you have installed sitebuilder-core-1.0-XXXXX.build050915.20.i386.rpm
2. Add the following to php.ini -
extension=/usr/lib/php4/sitebuilder.so
3. Restart Apache

As for all of your other errors, If you installed the PHP extensions via WHMs "Update Apache", I don't think you need that stuff in your php.ini. Here is what my php.ini currently has for those settings (note that I commented out some that were complaining about being loaded twice) -
Code:
auto_prepend_file = 
auto_append_file = 
include_path = include_path = ".:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php";
extension = "/usr/lib/php4/gpgext.so"
;extension = "/usr/lib/php4/xslt.so"
;extension = "/usr/lib/php4/xmlrpc.so"
;extension = "/usr/lib/php4/zip.so"
extension=/usr/lib/php4/sitebuilder.so
zend_extension="/usr/local/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_4.3.so"

I found that if I didn't comment those ones out, it got errors in weird places. A good test is to run the following from the commandline and make sure that it doesn't produce any errors -
Code:
php -v

Thanks for your help Matt.

I've done everything correctly and tried your recommended php.ini settings in the main php.ini but this error still prevails.

Just keeps coming up with...

PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20020429//usr/local/lib/php4/sitebuilder.so' - /usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20020429//usr/local/lib/php4/sitebuilder.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Any idea why its adding this path ?

usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20020429/

I've tried all sorts of combinations - including simply setting the module path in the ini file to /usr/lib/php4/ and using the extension line as just extension=sitebuilder.so but still no joy :(

I've got somoene working on it for me and when they find out what the problem is I'll post it here for the benefit of anyone else who may have come across this issue.

I had tis working on a prevuous server, however, I got another Server,

Runnning

Cpanel 10.8
Fedora Core 3
PHP Version 4.3.11

'./configure' '--with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs' '--prefix=/usr' '--with-xml' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-calendar' '--with-curl' '--enable-ftp' '--with-gd' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--with-xpm-dir=/usr/X11R6' '--with-mcrypt' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--with-mysql=/usr' '--enable-discard-path' '--with-pear' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-track-vars' '--with-ttf' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--enable-versioning' '--with-zlib'

every thing worked fine, until it was time to open the browser and goto the link..

I get this error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: sb_load_locale() in /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/classes/class.localizator.inc on line 188

Any Idea's

Thanks!

Not sure what causes that - i had the same problem at one point. Using FC3 also. managed to iron out most of the issues - i.e got it up and running but there are still problems with the preview - file permissions, many of the features are broken.

My advice and that of others on the cpanel forums is to forget it. Even if you get it up and running you'll find other problems you cant get around. Some of the features wont work at all.

We are switching to a new product designed for cpanel - sitebuildercx - looks great !

http://www.sitebuildercx.com/

Those install tips are no longer there.

Anyone that can help me install this on a linux whm/cpanel machine or do it for me I will pay thanks

Back