• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

cPanel Integration?

A

AllureHost

Well, I have read some threads about this, but I am still confused as to how well you can integrate this product into cPanel. I see the install file in the downloads section, I tried it and unfortunately caused nothing but problems.

I use the latest cPanel CURRENT build along with RVSkin which I believe caused the issue. The integration only effects the default x skin and not RVskin. Has anyone come up with a way to put a Sitebuilder icon on the RVSkin themes? I am very curious as to this. Also, installing this product on a cPanel server was not as hard as people seem to make it out to be, but integration with the cPanel themes is another story all together. Anyone willing to help?

Regards,
John

This is certainly exactly the same problem I am faced with too. We would like a cpanel intergration with rvskins. I pressume its not supported but I would be grateful if John or anyone else has got any answers to this problem.

Its hard to believe the documentation is so limited.

Regards.

Kye Huelin

Back