• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Created Subdomain but it doesn't work

xt.Tobi

New Pleskian
I created a Subdomain. In the Inteface I got the Message: Warnung: relink-vhost-logs failed: mkdir: cannot create directory './babybay.de/logs': File exists ERROR: Cannot relink logs. Target directory '/var/www/vhosts/babybay.de/logs' is in invalid state.

Then I tried this:
root@tobiserver:~# /usr/local/psa/bin/repair --update-vhosts-structure
[2017-07-12 16:42:18] ERR [util_exec] proc_close() failed ['/opt/psa/admin/bin/update-vhosts-structure' '--domain-name' 'shop.babybay.de' '--sys-user-login' 'babybay.de' '--webspace-name' 'babybay.de'] with exit code [1]
Curl failed: Timeout was reached
Error: update-vhosts-structure failed: mkdir: cannot create directory './babybay.de/logs': File exists
ERROR: Cannot relink logs. Target directory '/var/www/vhosts/babybay.de/logs' is in invalid state.
Failed to update domain shop.babybay.de
Curl failed: Timeout was reached
Unable to update the structure of the home directory: an unexpected error has occurred.
update-vhosts-structure failed: mkdir: cannot create directory './babybay.de/logs': File exists
ERROR: Cannot relink logs. Target directory '/var/www/vhosts/babybay.de/logs' is in invalid state.
Failed to update domain shop.babybay.de

But it still do not work. Can someone help me please.

Tobi

Have you tried ro remove the /logs directory and run the vhost structure repair afterwards?

Back