• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question creating nameservers so that any domain can be pointed to server using those

hamza-24

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
centos 7
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.56 #4
Hey
I want to create name servers in plesk so that i can use them and share with my clients to point their domains to the server and manage DNS in plesk.
Your help will mean a lot for me.

yes i have reviewed it thoroughly what I need to know and implement solution for it is " to connect domain via nameservers and manage the records in plesk instead of registrar.

When you have the DNS (bind) component installed in Plesk, Plesk can already act as a nameserver. You only need to make sure that your host domain name has NS records that name it as a nameserver. You can then proceed to enter the nameserver in your domain.

For domains you normally need two nameservers. You can setup a second server either with or without plesk, install bind on it and then use the free secondary DNS extension to automatically mirror records from your Plesk server to the second nameserver. Slave DNS Manager

Back