• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue creating subdomains

ilweb

New Pleskian
good morning

I have a VPS with Plesk Onyx Linux Admin
I did not make any changes to Plesk

but I have a problem creating subdomains
I receive this error:
The site could not be reached. The IP address of the subdomain server.domain.xxx could not be found

I think the DNS record settings are incomplete

This happens for any domain
but with Cpanel this does not happen

these are the DNS settings of the Domain

the NS records are those of the provider of the Vps server in question

upload_2019-1-21_19-51-58.png

I hope some advice

Thank you

I suggest to add a wilcard int your DNS like
* A 12.34.567.890
so that all subdomains will always route to your server. You won't need to add them separately then. DNS updates can take several hours for propagation, so a change in DNS might not immediately work on the Internet.

Back