1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Creating web user accounts

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by thunder@, May 18, 2005.

1. thunder@

thunder@ Guest

I found the creation utilites for the older Plesk version, are there any for the new version? If not is there anyway I can streamline the creation of a web_user account? I have some admins that arnt up to par on the whole plesk panel, i tried just linking to the webusers part, but since you ahve to login then it redirects back to the default area. I have now a script that notifies all admins a user want an account, but then i have to get the admin in to the panel. Any suggestions?

2. henryt

henryt Guest

did you get a response to this

Would be interested to know if you got ny solution to this ?

3. ShadowMan@

ShadowMan@ Guest

4. henryt

henryt Guest

I need an example

I am new to this and i have been looking through this documentation.And i am sill clueless as to how to build a page to run this kinda request. Any help or example is welcome