• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

CRITICAL:3:a programming/runtime error upgrading to 10

M

marco mazzocchi

Hi,
i'm upgrading my plesk panel on centos 5 x86_64 but i get this error:

CRITICAL:3:a programming/runtime error
error: %trigger(psa-triggers-10.9.0-cos5.build109101029.18.noarch) scriptlet failed, exit status 3
Error: An error occurred during installation of packages.
Attention! Your software might be inoperable.
Please, contact product technical support.

can someone help me?

Try to find more details in /tmp/autoinstaller3.log file.

We are also getting this erro when trying to upgrade from v9.5.4 to v10.0.1. The extracts from the log are as follows:

CRITICAL:3:a programming/runtime error
error: %trigger(psa-triggers-10.9.0-cos5.build109101029.17.noarch) scriptlet failed, exit status 3
-- Check for new version of PSA_10.0.1/plesk-10.0.1-cos5-i386.inf3
FileFetcher: get file (~empty)/PSA_10.0.1/plesk-10.0.1-cos5-i386.inf3
-- Check for new version of SITEBUILDER_5.0.0/sitebuilder-5.0.0-rhall-all.inf3
FileFetcher: get file (~empty)/SITEBUILDER_5.0.0/sitebuilder-5.0.0-rhall-all.inf3
-- Check for new version of BILLING_7.0.1/billing-7.0.1-rhall-all.inf3
FileFetcher: get file (~empty)/BILLING_7.0.1/billing-7.0.1-rhall-all.inf3
Execute command /usr/sbin/getenforce
Disabled
Error: An error occurred during installation of packages.
Attention! Your software might be inoperable.
Please, contact product technical support.

Last edited by a moderator:
What sort of messages before "CRITICAL:3:a programming/runtime error"?

This issue may be caused by third-party PAM module already installed on the server. I observed such problem with module sfcb from sblim-sfcb (Dell's Small Footprint CIM Broker) RPM on CentOS 5.

The most useful information (including Python backtrace) about the problem you can get by running this command:

/usr/local/psa/pam_plesk_config/pam_plesk_install -v

Hope it helps.

Back