• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Cron ASL errors started today

@Pascal_Netenvie make sure that you have default content of /etc/cron.daily/50plesk-daily:

# cat /etc/cron.daily/50plesk-daily
#!/bin/sh
### Copyright 1999-2017. Plesk International GmbH. All rights reserved.

# install_statistics
/usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/DailyMaintainance/script.php >/dev/null 2>&1

# install_mysqldump
/usr/local/psa/bin/mysqldump.sh >/dev/null 2>&1

@Pascal_Netenvie make sure that you have default content of /etc/cron.daily/50plesk-daily:

# cat /etc/cron.daily/50plesk-daily
#!/bin/sh
### Copyright 1999-2017. Plesk International GmbH. All rights reserved.

# install_statistics
/usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/DailyMaintainance/script.php >/dev/null 2>&1

# install_mysqldump
/usr/local/psa/bin/mysqldump.sh >/dev/null 2>&1

Sure, thanks.
Done.

But I'm asking how can happen again if:

"Resolution

The issue has been fixed on Atomic ModSecurity side. Fix should be delivered in scope of rule set update, so in order to force it, enable and disable Atomic Basic ModSecurity via Tools & Settings > Web Application Firewall."

I also have this problems on my servers from around 03:20 CEST today. I am running the Advanced Atomicorp Ruleset (subscription). Turning off and turning on ModSecurity did not help, I'm still getting the same emails with Cron errors every hour saying "Error: ASL has not been configured". Any other clues about a solution?

I also have this problems on my servers from around 03:20 CEST today. I am running the Advanced Atomicorp Ruleset (subscription). Turning off and turning on ModSecurity did not help, I'm still getting the same emails with Cron errors every hour saying "Error: ASL has not been configured". Any other clues about a solution?

There seems to be something on Atomic's side again that needs to be fixed by them. Only this solution can help temporarily:

Notification in Plesk: Error: ASL has not been configured run-parts: /etc/cron.hourly/asl exited with return code 1

Switching to OWASP and then back to Atomic Advanced ModSecurity Rules also solved the problem for me, now everything is working as it should, thanks!

Back