• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

CubePanel Clone Plesk?

D

DanivalBrazil

Hi! I see one control panel very similar to plesk.

Your name is CubePanel. It's any Swsoft partners ?

It's legal?

I should say that it is not Plesk clone. It's very different

Originally posted by Gris
I should say that it is not Plesk clone. It's very different

I have also seen that CubePanel and for me its almost the same with Plesk. The Features are also the same the only thing that they are different it that

Cube Panel Lite free, with management of up to 30 domains and with no time limit for use.

Cube Panel Trial free, with management of unlimited domains. You can test all the features of Cube Panel for 90 days.

How did u say that its not a plesk clone? Can u explain it? :rolleyes:

With such an approximation anything can be a clone of anything. If two hosters create similar hosting plans - nobody calls it "cloning". As far as I can see HELM is much closer to Plesk, then Cube Panel.

And... This is Plesk4Win thread, right? Additional software , that is required for Cube Panel is Linux Fedora Core 3 Operating System. Look at
TwoCows page

Originally posted by NoobLeT
I have also seen that CubePanel and for me its almost the same with Plesk. The Features are also the same the only thing that they are different it that

Cube Panel Lite free, with management of up to 30 domains and with no time limit for use.

Cube Panel Trial free, with management of unlimited domains. You can test all the features of Cube Panel for 90 days.

How did u say that its not a plesk clone? Can u explain it? :rolleyes:

thanks for that info... you enlightened me.. :D

Back