• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Custom Modules SDK?

K

ke3z

I've seen vague (and old) references to indicate that 5.0 will add the ability to create custom modules. But since I can't seem to locate any documentation on that, should I assume that capability is not presently supported? And if not, is it planned?

No reponse?

I guess I should take that as a "no, we don't have that capability and don't plan to"?

Hi ke3z,

Web Presence Builder does not support creation and use of custom modules at the moment, but we are planning to introduce this functionality sometime next year.

Thanks. I'll be interested to see what you come up with as it should be quite useful.

Hi ke3z,
Web Presence Builder does not support creation and use of custom modules at the moment, but we are planning to introduce this functionality sometime next year.

Hi, custer.
I am very interested in this functionality. Is it possible make custom modules for current version PWPB?

Back