• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Customer and Business Manager Installation failed

Hello,

Issue with logout can appear if you use IP to access the server. It is fixed in upcoming 10.4 version.
Try to use hostname and you will see that logout works as supposed.

About customer login...
I checked your server and found that customer is in "Pending" state and you have a task in CBM Home page to approve or reject him. Also his subscription is also in "Pending" state because invoice has not been paid and hosting was not provisioned into Panel. Mark invoice as paid (you can use "Quick manual payment" tool in invoice profile) and wait for 5 minutes (system will automatically provision subscription).
As an alternative you can force provisioning - go to Events, find event ProcessPanel with needed subscription id, expand it and click "Run now".

About Spanish - Spanish locale is supported but not synchronized between Panel and CBM.
To change it open CBM, click "admin" in top frame and change language to Spanish.

I do not mean the client manager, I mean existing customers previously plesk panel.

Try to create a customer account in the plesk panel and try to log you will see that not let you.

I think I just found out that there is still the same problem.

I tried to pass a subscription to customers and business manager and get this error:

Con errores: En el Panel 'Local Parallels Plesk Panel server (s15872447.onlinehome-server.info)' se produjo el siguiente error: Failed to process request: [7] couldn't connect to host

Sorry for being silent.
I got your first issue (with customer's login) and will try investigate it.
About the second issue - what did you do exactly?

The steps I made were the following:

1- Log on as admin
2- Hosting services, click on subscriptions
3- Choose any subscription
4- Click to add to the business manager and you will see the error:

Faulting: The Panel 'Local Plesk server (s15872447.onlinehome-server.info)' The following error occurred: Failed to process request: [7] Could not connect to host

Does it have anything to do with this error that users can log on the panel?

Hello,

I follows same step to install Billing manager provided by EugeneL. Its work fine.

But now major issue is I am not able to access control panel

When I tried to access control panel its redirecting to /relay

https://111.118.212.120:8443

Whats the problem ? and how to fix this

Please provide me soultion asap

Thanks

Last edited:
Please provide more detailed input:
1. Version, OS.
2. Case description - clear installation or upgrade, if upgrade then what version did you upgrade from.
3. What my exact steps did you follow?
4. If it's possible, provide me credentials to your server (WEB + SSH/RDP) using private message.
For now your server doesn't respond.

Hello,

I follows same step to install Billing manager provided by EugeneL. Its work fine.

But now major issue is I am not able to access control panel

When I tried to access control panel its redirecting to /relay

https://111.118.212.120:8443

Whats the problem ? and how to fix this

Please provide me soultion asap

Thanks

I see that http://111.118.212.120:8880 will work.
Look like sw-cp-server or SSL problem, check also errors into log-file of sw-cp-server.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back