• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Customer & Billing Mgr > System Config > Pmt Gateways > Add

R

RickR

I'm using PayPal as my payment method. This method is listed as a third party payment gateway. The documentation provides a little information as to how to set this up and the Pmt Gateway, Add Gateway bullet point for Third Party Gateways says "A third-party gateway redirects a customer to an external website to complete the payment.."

Can I get some clarity on exactly what the customer is supposed to do when they are invoiced?
Can PayPal be used for and with the auto-billing and collecting?

My instincts tell me that CBM will send out an automated invoice and the customer will then go to PayPal to pay and will not pay through my CBM, correct? How then will CBM recognized that said invoice is paid or not? Am I or the Customer supposed to do something to confirm the invoice has been paid?

Ideally it should go to the PayPal website after we Checkout and then return to the site with the IPN details. We are facing the same problem.
It does not go to the PayPal page for payment and goes straight to the Thank you page. It sets the customer with a Pending status in the Panel. Is there anyway to set this up. I have searched through the internet and have found nothing.

Hi,

What version do you use?
On "Thanks" page customer should see the button "Pay with PayPal" which will redirect him to PayPal for payment.
PayPal then will send notification to CBM in background that payment was successful/failed.

Back