1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Customize Client Plesk Panel

Discussion in 'Plesk 11.x for Linux' started by HelmutF, Oct 30, 2012.

1. HelmutF

HelmutF New Pleskian

35%
    Hi all,

please help ... we used Plesk 8.6 till a view days - there it was possible to customize the Panel for our Clients.
    Our clients may only edit the emailsettings -.nothing else - the only thing that the panel should show are the email settings.

Now we have plesk 11 and i am trying to realize that. But there are no settings in den adminpanel to do that. I have disabled all at a created service package but there is even a lot of stuff at the client panel (user settings, file settings, ...) which i can´t disable....

Please HELP!!

Can i fix that in the Plesk-Database???

BIG THX to ALL!

Helmut

Last edited: Oct 30, 2012
  2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Home>Tools & Settings>Interface Management
    Home>Tools & Settings>Custom View Settings

3. HelmutF

HelmutF New Pleskian

35%
    Hi,

thank you for your answer. In the Interface Management there I can only switch between Power User View and Service Provider View. With the Interface Controls Visibility I also can hide a view things.
    At "Custom View Settings" I have disabled ALL except "Ability to change mail settings".

I have done a Service Plan which is also restricted to the "Ability to change mail settings".

But the user can edit files, database ... see enclosure view.jpg - thats a view which is restricted to the minimum (I can...)

I would need such a view with only email settings on it.

Please help!

Thank you in advance!!

Helmut

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 31, 2012
  4. HelmutF

HelmutF New Pleskian

35%
    Anyone knows a workaround???
    Please!
    Thx!
    Helmut

5. WebAmark

WebAmark New Pleskian

Hi. I would like to do the same, but when I go to the interface management I only have the power user and service provider views. When I visit the custom view settings under Panel and disable everything I can still get access to the file manage and web hostings section. Can some please tell me how to disable these. As above it sounds like you can but I can not see where. A work around or anything.
    Thanks

Mark

6. SvenW

SvenW New Pleskian

That's a functionality I need as well. I want to strip the panel down to E-Mail-Hosting specific features.