• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Customize Client Plesk Panel

HelmutF

New Pleskian
Hi all,

please help ... we used Plesk 8.6 till a view days - there it was possible to customize the Panel for our Clients.
Our clients may only edit the emailsettings -.nothing else - the only thing that the panel should show are the email settings.

Now we have plesk 11 and i am trying to realize that. But there are no settings in den adminpanel to do that. I have disabled all at a created service package but there is even a lot of stuff at the client panel (user settings, file settings, ...) which i can´t disable....

Please HELP!!

Can i fix that in the Plesk-Database???

BIG THX to ALL!

Helmut

Last edited:
Home>Tools & Settings>Interface Management
Home>Tools & Settings>Custom View Settings

Hi,

thank you for your answer. In the Interface Management there I can only switch between Power User View and Service Provider View. With the Interface Controls Visibility I also can hide a view things.
At "Custom View Settings" I have disabled ALL except "Ability to change mail settings".

I have done a Service Plan which is also restricted to the "Ability to change mail settings".

But the user can edit files, database ... see enclosure view.jpg - thats a view which is restricted to the minimum (I can...)

I would need such a view with only email settings on it.

Please help!

Thank you in advance!!

Helmut

Attachments

• view.jpg
    view.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Hi. I would like to do the same, but when I go to the interface management I only have the power user and service provider views. When I visit the custom view settings under Panel and disable everything I can still get access to the file manage and web hostings section. Can some please tell me how to disable these. As above it sounds like you can but I can not see where. A work around or anything.
Thanks

Mark

That's a functionality I need as well. I want to strip the panel down to E-Mail-Hosting specific features.

Back