• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Daily script task in not working

Lofas

New Pleskian
I have made a Backup from version 9.2 to 9.3 and hawe trouble with script tasks. I think that statistics.exe is not working if I manualy start "statistics.exe --all" then statistics starts and I manualy start the "Daily script task" then I get some information on my e-mail (Domain event notification, Notification: Resource limits exceeded.., Client account event notification).

But I am missing the "The Plesk Scheduler notification" every day.

If I wait to next day for the "Daily script task", there is the same problem I get nothing on my e-mail.

On version 9.2 everything worked ok.

Please help!

Picture1.jpg

Change path in daily report files

I hawe found my problem!
I hawe made backup from my OLD server Windows 2003 (plesk 9.2) and my plesk installation dir was d:\Program files\Swsoft\plesk...

On my NEW server Windows 2008R2 (plesk 9.3) and my plesk installation dir is d:\Program files\Parallels\Plesk.....

Plesk is automaticly changing my PATHS in windows "Task Scheduler" and I dont get any Daily Reports.

I think that for this are responsibe PHP files in \plib\report directory.

How can I change those files or how can I change the wrong PATH in to my NEW path to Plesk dir?

I think this is a big BUG in Plesk Backup system and somebody of Plesk admins should be so nice to fix this problem for me.

TNX in advance!

Ok, then if nobady from Parallels is helping me I hawe found out that I must change the file "Root" in folder D:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\Schedules\.

Now are the scripts working again, but there is ony one problem left in Windows "Task Scheduler" is one option for every task "Configure for:" :
- Windows 7, Windows 2008R2
- Windows Vista, Windows 2008
- Windows Server 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000

Tasks from Plesk are set all to "Windows Server 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000", if i set it maualy to "Windows 7, Windows 2008R2" the task will automaticaly change to "Windows Server 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000".

I think that this should be in the "Root" file, but I cannot figure it out how this is working, maybe can I get instructions from Parallels how to change that file.

Hello Lofas

Hello Lofas

I´m using PLESK 9.2.3 on Windows 2003 and other with Windows 2008 Web. I´m asking for your Help because you are the only Person i found in Google taling about this Daily task.

My problem looks like your, but some difference, that Task run every day, and I receive the email but!.., just some times, "i don´t figure out why" , just some times come with Succesful message. Almost every day come with error message that following:

Running task: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\php.exe -q -dauto_prepend_file="" -c php.ini "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\DailyMaintainance\script.php"
Started: Tue Jan 11 10:24:58 2011
The task output is attached to the e-mail
Ended with code 255: Tue Jan 11 10:24:59 2011

A question.., that Task is responsible to calculate Quotes used by Users about Traffic and Size right?

Why i´m asking that..: cause some times the used resources are calculate right between days, some times don´t.

I even have used that Software come with to fix permission, users, quotes.. but didn´t work.

Do you have idea how to fix that error a lot time happens?

Fatal error: Call to undefined function xmlrpc_from_php() in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\ExtendedServerInfo.php on line 1720

Thanks
Can you pass to me your email, my it´s [email protected] , I believe we have some stufs to change.

Regards
Rod Mat

Back