• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

DailyMaintainance job fails

J

John Leenders

The following task :

Running task: C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\php.exe -q -dauto_prepend_file="" -c php.ini "C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\DailyMaintainance\script.php"

fails with the following 'Utility's output':

[Tue, 29 Sep 2009 11:38:16 +0200] ! 0 ini_set() failed: Empty error message from utility.

Any solution/tip?

thanks in advance

John Leenders

Job still fails

Thanks andrey for your pointers, how ever the job stil fails:

Running task: C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\php.exe -q -dauto_prepend_file="" -c php.ini "C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\DailyMaintainance\script.php"
Started: Tue Oct 06 10:48:22 2009
The task output is attached to the e-mail Ended successfully: Tue Oct 06 10:53:52 2009

Task Output:
[Tue, 06 Oct 2009 10:53:51 +0200] ! 0 ini_set() failed: Empty error message from utility.

Steps performed:
1. Please check security permissions on C:\Documents and Settings\psaadm folder and all files and subfolders.
--> no files/subdirs present full access for psaadm

2. Remove dead SIDs if there are any.
--> not presen

3. Run Plesk Reconfigurator and check and repair permissions on Plesk accounts
--> no problems found

4. Clean up %plesk_dir%\PrivateTemp folder
--> done

5. Restart Plesk Management Service
--> done

Any other ideas?

PLESK DailyMaintainance job fails still TRUE, FAILS so

We get same problem after update 9.2.1 to 9.2.3

We did that 6 procedures, any way still don´t work. We think this software is not cheap for give problems like that.

Some one knows how to fix that?

Thanks if know so.
Regards

I get the same problem, also we believe PLESK is so expansive $$ to give problems like that..

some Help?

I have submitted request to developers regarding this error. I will update this thread with their answer as soon as I receive it.

Developers wants to know following:

1. Platform (PVC/regular, Windows version, x86/x64)
2. Full upgrade history
3. Admin's php.ini

Back