• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

database error after upgrading to 8.3

L

leisegang

I get this error when i try to open the DB Web Admin from plesk

Non-static method PMA_Config::isHttps() should not be called statically

this happened after i upgraded from 8.2.1 to 8.3

the page that uses this database is not working because it can not connect to the database.

how do i fix this?

i have:
phpMyAdmin 2.8.2.4
psa v8.3.0_build83071218.18 os_Debian 4.0
Linux 2.6.16-2-k7-smp

such error usually means that your db user cannot connect to mysql.. if you can access plesk itself, then mysql server should be ok, try to change password for mysql user for this database through plesk panel..

i have tried to change the password for the user.. it does not work then either. yes the mysql works for a lot of the other domains. but some lost their DB on upgrade. ut a bit weird.

i get a link to a setup page to set up a newe DB server! this shouldnt be hapening!

how do i get a backup of the DBs that "disappeared" ?

info from plesk

if you se on these...

i really dont get this!!!

Attachments

• skjermskudd_0113.jpg
    skjermskudd_0113.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 80
  • skjermskudd_0114.jpg
    skjermskudd_0114.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 78
  • skjermskudd_0115.jpg
    skjermskudd_0115.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 81
Looking at the last screen shot it looks like the application cant read the config file, or it doesnt exist.

Try looking into that.

Try to check permissions on phpMyAdmin config files.
On my installation it is:
ls -l /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin/libraries/conf*

-rw-r--r-- 1 root psaadm 39373 Dec 19 2007 /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin/libraries/config.default.php
-rw-r--r-- 1 root psaadm 39388 Dec 18 2007 /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin/libraries/config.default.php.tpl

And check that you have no config*.php files in /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin/

Back