• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Database-related failures logged by watchdog and sw-engine-pleskrun

HostaHost

Regular Pleskian
We have a bunch of servers on both Onyx (17) and Obsidian (18) on CentOS 7 that have begun logging entries like this in syslog:

wdcollect: Failed to connect to database server: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'admin'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

sw-engine-pleskrun: PHP Warning: Error while sending QUERY packet. PID=2689; File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/vendor/plesk/zf1/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Pdo.php, Line: 22
wdcollect: PHP Warning: Error while sending QUERY packet. PID=2381 in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/vendor/plesk/zendframework/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Pdo.php on line 228

Plesk is working fine, so I know the credentials in psa.shadow are fine, so I'm not sure why it's having that access denied issue. I did a plesk repair db and plesk repair mysql, then a reboot. That possibly corrects the first issue, but then we start seeing the second and third errors, every five minutes.

Watchdog seems to still be working, so the error makes no sense.

Any ideas?

Back