• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved Database server cannot be removed

CGI1979

Basic Pleskian
No visible databases are connected to the database server, still it cannot be deleted.
How can I find out which databases oder users prevent the deletion?

How do you try to remove the database server and have you stopped the service before trying to remove files? If the service is still running, it might not be possible to deinstall.

In the database overview it says 0 databases are on that server.
When I mark it and click on remove it claims databases or users are still on that server, but I cannot see those in Plesk, so I cannot delete them (if they exist at all)...

Go to Plesk database with

# plesk db

and find ID of your database server with

select * from DatabaseServers;

after that try to find assigned databases to this db_server_id with

select * from DatabaseServers;

or assigned db_users with

select * from db_users;

Back